Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mile End Sandwich, The NY Times Sort Of Recommends This Jewish Deli

I don't appear to know everything and often need a hand in finding where are the new places to eat around town...hence why I read the NY Times as often as I can. You see there are people out there who actually get paid to do this (unfortunately I don't,) so I look to them to find the places that I miss. One of them being Mile End Sandwich, a new Jewish Deli on Bond St, between Bowery and Lafayette. Now it's not a glowing review, but that's what I love. Why? Because I'm weird like that. I look at it as a challenge, now I must go and try this place, and so must all of you! Here is the link to the photo montage of sandwiches:

www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/07/11/dining/20120711-HUNGRY.html

Here is the link to the review:

www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/dining/reviews/mile-end-sandwich-a-new-jewish-deli-in-manhattan-hungry-city.html?_r=1&smid=tw-nytimesdining&seid=auto


No comments:

Post a Comment