Thursday, July 12, 2012

McDonald's Secret Sauce Revealed?

Two all beef patties, SPECIAL SAUCE, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun! Ah-ha! What is that Special Sauce they speak of? Is it Thousand Island dressing, or is it a magical concoction that makes you secretly desire a Big Mac at 12AM on a Tuesday? Well maybe that's just me. Anyway as far back as I can remember, people have always wondered what the heck the sauce is and why is it so damn tasty. Of course conspiracy theories have always abounded, even going so far as to say that McDonald's put in an addictive element that makes you come back for more. Honestly it's easy to believe since they have never addressed it in all their years of existence...until now.



I can't help it, I'm still skeptical. Not that I don't like a Big Mac now and again. Probably way back in the 50's this was how the sauce was made, when McDonald's was still in it's infancy, but you're telling me that they didn't put something else in the sauce? Hmmm. Maybe I've heard too many stories or seen too many movies like 'Fast Food Nation.' Obviously this video coming out now is clearly in response to the wave of Fast Food restaurants trying to use better ingredients, or at least that's what they're telling us. I'm not fooled, it's like the boy who cried wolf if you ask me. Some food just can't be pawned off as good food, nor should it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment