Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Is Completely Irrelevant To Real Issues


Yeah! We went to Chick-Fil-A! I am so great, me and my husband went all they way to Houston just to get a chicken sandwich! What an awesome photo op!

This photo was it for me. I am officially over this whole Chick-Fil-A garbage. They don't deserve my money and I'm not going to give it to them. Yes, everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want, but when it becomes a political message for has-beens like Palin well then it's no longer an important issue.

Honestly it's also not an issue for the mayor of Boston, or Chicago to say that Chick-Fil-A is not welcome. Do you want to know why? Because they have a right to open wherever they want as well as people having the right to protest them for being there.

Come on people, we all have bigger issues than this chicken place.


No comments:

Post a Comment