Monday, July 30, 2012

Kimchi Grill Opens In Prospect Heights


I had the pleasure of eating the amazing food from the Kimchi Taco Truck at the last Food Truck Rally a couple of weekends back, and I must say again it was some of the best food I have ever eaten from a food truck. The flavors were outstanding with combinations that I had never eaten before. A foodie's dream meal I guess. It's always so exciting to find something to eat that truly surprises, not that I didn't have high expectations, because I always do. However with high expectations usually comes disappointment, or at least the feeling of not being satisfied, so again that is why the Kimchi Taco Truck was such a pleasure.
Here is a link to my blog post regarding the amazing Food Truck Rally:

steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com/2012/07/food-truck-rally-was-terrifically_15.html


The Kimchi Taco Truck was definitely the highlight of our lunch that day in Prospect Park, so I was extremely excited today to read about their new restaurant in the Daily News. I think it's great when the local press shows some love to a small business, especially a shop like the Kimchi Grill because it deserves our attention. I have yet to visit the restaurant but it is on my list of must go's because if it's as good as their own food truck, then it will be a delicious trip to remember. Please click the link below to the article in the Daily News:

www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/kimchi-grill-serves-traditional-korean-fare-a-modern-east-meets-south-twist-article-1.1120169

Also, a few weeks back I wrote a post regarding the transition to traditional brick and mortar shops for some of the Food Truck businesses...Please click the link below to read more about it:

steveeatsnyc.blogspot.com/2012/07/why-more-and-more-food-trucks-are.html

No comments:

Post a Comment