Monday, July 9, 2012

Food Truck Rally in Prospect Park This Sunday, 7/15


The NYCFTA (New York City Food Truck Association,) is sponsoring a Food Truck rally this Sunday, 7/15,  in Prospect Park from 11 to 5. A total of 16 Food Trucks will be at 3 Grand Army Plaza, see the list below:


Sixteen food trucks in one convenient location.

Coolhaus
Eddies Pizza Truck
Frites'N'Meats
Gorilla Cheese NYC
Green Pirate
Kelvin Natural Slush Co.
Kimchi Taco Truck
Mexicue
Morris Truck
Red Hook Lobster Truck
Rickshaw Dumpling Truck
Snap Truck
Souvlaki GR
Taim Mobile
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

http://www.prospectpark.org/calendar/event/food-truck-rally

I am certainly going to be there with my family because there are a couple of trucks that I need to try out. My two main targets are Coolhaus and Taim, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try the others. So do yourself a favor and plan on being in Prospect Park on Sunday...maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment