Thursday, August 30, 2012

KFC Experimenting With An ALL-SKIN Sandwich...Wait, I Think I'm Gonna Hurl!


It's called the 'Skinwich'...yes that's actually what they are calling it and it's already making me sick.

Wonderfully created by the minds at KFC who were obviously inspired by Hannibal Lecter to create something so disgusting only a psychotic cannibal would want to eat it. Ok, maybe there weren't inspired by Hannibal, but what made them think that this would work or would even be edible? Sure, who doesn't like to eat the skin on Fried Chicken? It's crunchy, salty and delicious but it's usually accompanied by the meat.

You know when you get to the end of eating your burger, when all that's left is the bun, the condiments, the lettuce, tomato and the onions, and you've just swallowed the last bit of succulent, wonderful meat??? It's over and the dream has ended. No meat, no more burger. I think this is exactly how I would fell if I ever managed to feel dumb enough to try the 'Skinwich.' I would feel like I was missing something with every bite...where is the damn meat! Of course the gag reflex inside of me wouldn't let me do it. I'd sit there looking at the box, not able to open it for the fear of spewing right there on the table. What a mess.

Gross. Disgusting. Horrendous.

Honestly, why doesn't KFC just engineer a Chicken with double the skin? I mean they already engineer their Chick-a-dees to be plumper, meaner, stronger, faster and able to leap small buildings in a single bound. I think it would make a lot of sense...don't you?

"Hey Jimmy! Get the mop, another customer barfed on the floor after eating a 'Skinwich'! It sure is a messy one too!" Said Al the manager...

"Man, 6th one today, I don't get paid enough for this shit." Jimmy whispered....

No comments:

Post a Comment