Thursday, June 14, 2012

Smorgasburg at The Brooklyn Flea Market, A Foodies Dream

For a foodie like me who is always on a quest for new and delicious eats in the great City of New York, it's always amazing to me to find something that I can't believe I haven't already tried. The thing is in New York one doesn't have to go very far to find something truly unique and mouth watering. However when your taste buds scream for something just a bit more exciting, then Smorgasburg at the Brooklyn Flea Market is the place for you...and me of course. It's a Flea Market of Food! And not the food you find at most street fairs in NY either, it's over 100 vendors from NYC and across the region selling all kinds of prepared and packaged foods, as well as fresh produce and items for your kitchen. That description didn't exactly sound exciting so do as I did and go visit one of the coolest, most delicious happenings in NYC, and experience it for yourself!
One of my favorite treats are Mimi and Coco's Teriyaki Balls, as seen above, which you can happily taste every Saturday at Smorgasburg from 11 to 6, rain or shine...
For more info please visit the site:
www.brooklynflea.com/smorgasburg/

No comments:

Post a Comment