Friday, July 16, 2010

Return To Cake And Shake: The Movie! No Not Really

With exactly $3 bucks burning a hole in my pocket I thought what better way to spend it than on a scrumptious cupcake from Cake & Shake! This was my second foray to their cart in Washington Square Park which has shifted it's position from the upper east corner of the park to the more central location near the Laguardia St. park entrance. For awhile I thought that maybe they disappeared because every time I walked past the park the cart wasn't there, thankfully that is not the case and my tummy is thankful. Anyway I moseyed on over knowing I wanted to try a different flavor because my goal is to eat every single cupcake on the menu, not all at once of course because there are 20 choices (whew!), that's a lot of cupcakes. After looking thru their little cupcake window I decided on the one they call Watchamacallit (not the 80's candy bar), with it's Milk Chocolate Cake, Caramel Mousse (which is in the center of the cake) and Nougat Frosting with little chunks of chocolate mixed in. Delicious and rich...where was a glass of cold milk when I needed it? Oh well I suffer for food (not fashion).  

No comments:

Post a Comment