Monday, July 12, 2010

Food News 7/12/10: Shake Shack, Trader Joe's Open New Locations Today

Exciting news today as Shake Shack opens their new location at 44th Street and 8th Avenue giving mid-towners their shot at these delicious burgers. The upper east side will be the next location to open, I think sometime in September, so those of you waiting it won't be long!

Even more exciting is the new Trader Joe's that is opening today on the corner of 21st and 6th Avenue. I say exciting because with it's addition it continue's the revitilization of the area around it which has also just seen the creation or the new marketplace inside the Limelight Church. One special bonus is that I will pass it everyday when I am walking to the train! I forsee a lot of Trader Joe's bags joining me on my commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment