Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MAOZ: Vegetarian Makes Me Gassy...But It Tastes So Good!

 
I ain't no stinking vegetarian, not that it's a bad thing to be one. When I say stinking I mean that's what you are gonna be doing after you eat the food! Great balls of Falafel! Maoz Vegetarian has 5 locations in New York and various other cities across the country, plus numerous locations all over Europe. Originally from Amsterdam, Moaz promotes healthy fast food eating with their strictly vegetarian menu, but the real attraction here is their complimentary salad bar which makes each meal one of a kind. So the other day with a hankering for something a little different than the norm, I walked into Maoz hungry for some Falafel, but I wasn't sure what to order. Thankfully there are only really 3 choices, Pita, Small Pita or Salad, of which I chose salad because to me that would be less messy. The salad meal came with a beverage and on the recommendation of the cashier I picked the Lemonade/Iced Tea, but when I called it an Arnold Palmer she said..."Huh?" Anyway once my salad was ready I plundered the complimentary choices piling on the likes of Green Olives, Chick Peas, Cole Slaw, Cucumbers and Tomatoes, Some Green Ricey Stuff, Roasted Broccoli, Feta Cheese and a whole lot of Yogurt Dressing. Yum! I couldn't wait to get back to work to eat this delicious creation that I uh created. And when I say it was good, it was really good and not too heavy either, it was just enough food. What a thought. The price wasn't too bad either, only $10 bucks total, and I plan on going back real soon to try their Belgian Fries. Please check out their website: http://www.maozusa.com/ to find out more information, plus it a really fun website to visit. Anyone have a breath mint?

No comments:

Post a Comment