Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vanessa's Dumplings: I'm Addicted, It's A Problem

Of course I am not serious, it's never a problem to be addicted to amazingly good dumplings! They are just so good, and cheap to boot. It's not too often that I can be satisfied only eating an appetizer and I certainly  could have eaten a whole bunch more food but that simply isn't practical. I have to watch my figure you know. What else can I say? They were filled with Pork and Chives. They were steamed and then fried. There is something that I must mention and it has to do with the sauce. The one thing you can't have enough of is Dumpling sauce. Too little and you are just eating a bunch of dry Dumplings, good as they may be, they still need the lubricant (appropriate word?...whateva). At Vanessa's they gave me two of their cups of sauce and I was plenty happy. I poured one over the top and then used the other for dipping, pure freakin' Dumpling bliss. I know I have mentioned it before but Vanessa's Dumplings is located on 14th Street between 2nd and 3rd, closer to 3rd. Go, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment