Sunday, September 19, 2010

Five Guys Voted Best Fast Food Burger In NY And USA

Actually they tied with my personal fave, IN-N-OUT, accross the country as the best burgers in the country, in a survey by Consumer Reports and published here in the NY Post. Not surprisingly of course, MacDonalds was rated to have the worst even though they outsell all the others by a ton, I mean what do you expect for a buck fifty? Second in the big NYC was Fuddruckers which I can honestly say I have never been mostly because of the stupid name. IN-N-OUT is currently only available out West so there is no comapring for those of us here on the East Coast, however I was lucky enough to have lived out there for a few years and have fond memories of ordering my Animal Style burgers and Fries. Oh, don't know what that is? Sorry can't tell you, it's a secret. You see IN-N-OUT has a secret menu that only the regulars know about and I'm not about to share it with you! Only kidding. Actually it's just a special way of ordering the food really but you gotta be there to experience it. Here is the link to the story in the Post,  http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/america_hail_to_the_beef_GrJhlyrYxVfFx9QGZ2DvYM. Personally I also love Five Guys and appreciate their high quality and standards, so I say why not love them both?

No comments:

Post a Comment