Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sausage and Shrimp and Potato Teriyaki Balls...Oh My!

Those are my two new friends, Mimi and Coco, serving up really great Teriyaki Balls (like Dumplings) at their last street fair this year, so of course I made a special trip down to see them today! Just about a month ago I first tried their Balls at a fair that was right outside of my job and I was completely surprised at how good they were. So when I got down there today I saw that they had three kinds to choose from...Sausage, Shrimp and Potato and being as super nice as they are, Mimi and Coco let me try all three, how cool! They were also nice enough to pose for a quick photo for me but I got out of there so they could get back to helping their next customer (I had to get back to work too). Anyway back uptown I went, Teriyaki Balls firmly in my grasp, passing all the crappy choices that street fairs usually offer. A quick note...always look for better choices, you'll find them. Ahh the warm and delicious Balls. The Sausage was really my favorite...no wait I loved the Shrimp...actually the Potato were fabulous! Make up your mind man! Ok I will, all three were really great and I am really happy that I was able to go and see Mimi and Coco today, well worth the trip. My stomach thinks so too.
Gratuitous Ball Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment