Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look Out NYC! The Girl Scouts Are Coming! The Girl Scouts Are Coming!


It's bad enough that there are Girl Scouts set up at every damn supermarket out where I live screaming out to ask if I want to buy cookies when I enter and leave the stores. "No, I don't want to buy your damn cookies! I didn't want them when I came in and I certainly don't want them now that I'm leaving! I already ordered the damn things from my neighbors little girl and even she was annoying about the whole process! Jeez!" I get a little excited.

Now comes word that the little cretins will be milling about the City tomorrow in their Girl Scout Cookie Trucks, AHHHHHHH!

Save the date my ass...

In case you were wondering they will be in four locations, primarily in the Midtown area...apparently Downtown is beneath them, literally and figuratively! Well screw you kids, Downtown NYC has plenty of delicious cookies to choose from.

8:30am-10:30am  42nd and Madison

11:30am-1:30pm  57th bet 6th and 7th

2:30pm-4:30pm   Park Ave bet 52nd and 53rd

Amsterdam Ave bet 70th and 71st

Beware the evil hordes of little girls in their costumes pretending to be sweet and kind, wanting you to buy boxes of their delicious cookies! They really just want your souls!

Hmmmm...on second thought, are Samoa's worth my soul? Quite possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment